Bespoke Training Services (Wiltshire) Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting, respecting and safeguarding the privacy of users of products, services and websites operated by or on behalf of Bespoke Training Services (Wiltshire) Limited.
By using our website www.Bespoketrainingservices.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Depending on the purpose for which you are providing your personal data, for the purpose of the Data Protection Act (the ‘Act’), the data controller is our company, Bespoke Training Services (Wiltshire) Limited and we have our registered offices at Old Station House, Station Approach, Newport Street, Swindon, Wilts, SN1 3DU. Our nominated representative for the purposes of the Act is Anne Messer. Our ICO registration number ZA306667 valid until 10th January 2019.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect information from you from a variety of sources:
Information you give us
You may provide us with information by filling out forms, or by correspondence with us by phone, email or otherwise. This information includes your name, address, email address, company, role and phone number.
Information we collect from you
Information acquired/provided through our Website. This includes information about you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and email address;
- Details of your visits to the Websites including the Internet Protocol(IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug in types and version, operating system and platform;
- If you submit an enquiry;
- If you sign up for our newsletters.
- If you register for our free webinars
- If you download our free resources
Information we collect from other sources
To enable us to continue to commit to partnering with our clients and providing a service we may supplement our information from other sources. For example, third parties, business partners, profiling companies, payment, delivery and advertising services.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We take care to ensure the information we collect is used in the most effective and applicable way to support the services we offer. We therefore use the information:
- To update and enhance our records;
- To provide you with the information, products and services you request from us;
- To ensure the content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To invite you to participate in any research, seminars or feedback.
Bespoke Training Services (Wiltshire) Limited ensure there is a lawful basis for processing your personal data and we aim to be transparent on the purposes of the processing always ensuring clear consent is received prior to processing the data for the specific purposes of contract, legal obligation and legitimate interest.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements to protect our rights. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organsiations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
YOUR INFORMATION SECURITY
We are committed to keeping personal information secure. We have appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration and ensure it is only accessible by those who have a business need. All information you provide is stored on our secure server and hosted on a secure, encrypted website stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Any payment transactions are encrypted using the latest SSL technology.
In our website we may also provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. Please be aware that these sites may have different security and privacy policies and we have no control over and take no responsibility for any information submitted to these sites.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA FOR
We retain data in line with the published statutory and recommended retention periods and in the best interests of continued business relationship with you.
You can exercise your right to agree to data processing by checking certain boxes on forms we use to collect your data in certain situations – for example when working with third parties to carry our profiling services. You can amend any rights at any time by contacting Bespoke Training Services (Wiltshire) Limited at the address in the policy or by emailing us at www.bespoketrainingservices.co.uk
YOUR ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee (as amended from time to time) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you would like to request a copy of your personal data under the Act or have any other related queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at Station House, Station Approach, Newport Street, Swindon, SN1 3DU.